[OM] Total eclipse & Sunfilters?

Subject: [OM] Total eclipse & Sunfilters?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:06:33 +0200
Aaaaaaaargh!!!

For once I decided to fire off a question to the list without reading the
messages that were sent over the last few days, and then I noticed that
William Wagenaar already raised the same topic, and that most of my
questions were already answered in the replies to that message. So, sorry
for the partially redundant post.

However, maybe someone can shed a light on some of the following topics that
weren't explicitly answered yet:
-How about this combo: OM-4Ti + Zuiko 300/4.5 + Olympus 2xA TC ?
-And how about this one: OM-4Ti + Zuiko 500/8 + Olympus 2xA TC ?
-About the filters that were mentioned in some of the postings, how much do
they cost and where can one best obtain them?
-Any other interesting suggestions/topics that weren't covered yet?

Thanks again (I'll also review all the URLs that were sent to the list),
Olafo