[OM] OT: 126 Film

Subject: [OM] OT: 126 Film
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:08:05 -0400
I know someone in Indonesia who is looking for the 126 film.

Kodak still manufactures this size film in color negative, but demands have
diminished.  The store (my camera store) does not carry them anymore since they
would have to order a case.

Since this list is very international, someone might know the availability of
this film in his/her own country.

If you have any information on this, please contact me off list so that I can
pass that on to the Indonesian.

Thanks.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx