[OM] Epson Photo Stylus 1200 (0T)

Subject: [OM] Epson Photo Stylus 1200 (0T)
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 23:22:30 -0700
We got a new machine in the other day. Mostly for video but got some new
still photo devices.  It's a 550mhz PIII with 512 mb ram with a pair of
36gb 10,000rpm drives and Adaptec 4985 (with 1394) with a Polaroid
Sprint Scan 4000 and UMAX Powerlook III flat bed.  This is a kick ass
photo workstation.  It also has a Epson Stylus Photo 1200.  This is by
far the best ink jet photo printer I've ever used.  I am capable of
capturing incredible shadow detail and print it out. A 4000 dpi scan in
about a minute and output on the Konica paper of the Photo Stylus 1200
printer is one awesome combination.  This combination makes it almost
unnessessary to print directly from film. This is about the best desktop
workstation for out putting 35mm.  The new Epson Photo Stylus 1200 is
really an improved greatly over the earlier photo stylus.  At $499 its a
great printer and really challenges dye sub.  Yoy can get the new fad
resistant inks for it as you can for the Stylus 3000.

Phillip Franklin