RE: [OM] Focusing screen characteristics: OM 2-x series vs. Beat

Subject: RE: [OM] Focusing screen characteristics: OM 2-x series vs. Beat
From: Ross Waite <rmwaite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:54:31 +1000
There seems to be a lot of interest in a 2-10 screen, does anyone from
Olympus read these e-mails?

A quick comment on the 2-4 fall off with the 300mm, with or without 1.4x
TC.  (Again I should emphasise that it is only my observation and I could
well be wrong.)

I probably didn't make it really clear, but it is only noticeable in dim
light, and it is only very slight (no where near as bad as the fall off
with the Beattie and very wide angles).

It was probably nitpicking, but I wanted to present fairly the good and bad
points of each screen as I had found them.

Ross Waite