[OM] Re: Solar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Solar eclipse
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:32:38 +0100

Hello All

Thanks for your many responses.

I hav checked a local photographer. He actually knew abou the Hoya ND400 filter.
He had none in stor but could order them. Starting at HFL 95,-- (USD 45,--)
Since I want to use it on a 4.5/300mm with 72 mm screw mount, the filter I need
will cost at least the double. That is not the amount of money I want to spen on
e one time ocasion. I will settle foor looking at the beginning and ending of
the eclips and maybe make some pictures of the totality with the corona and
maybe even with the diamond ring effect without filter.

Thanks again.
Wiliam