Re: [OM] OT: How come my message was repeated?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: How come my message was repeated?
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:47:19 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Per Nordenberg <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 08, 1999 4:34 PM
Subject: [OM] OT: How come my message was repeated?

This afternoon I send a message to the list. It appeared about an hour later
(I think)
in my inbox. Almost three hours later the same message appears once again in
my
inbox!!! And it is certainly not the first time this is happening to me when
I send a
message to this list. Anyone else with the same experience and/or perhaps
can give an
explanation?

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden

Per: In the last couple of days south western British Columbia and Vancouver
Island has experienced the first few hours of continuous sunshine since last
October. I suspect that the list's computer over on the Island is jumping
with joy over the change in the weather and is spitting out and duplicating
mail and messages with uncontrolled joy and excitement ..:-))

In the last day or two I have received several duplicated messages from the
list ...... but if this is the price of sunshine I want more duplicates !!

Take care

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC