Re: Re:[OM] OT: Alps/Epson Print Comparison

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] OT: Alps/Epson Print Comparison
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:23:29 -0400
I saw an 8x10 B&W print made with an ALPS at CompUSA, that looked really
excellant.  I'm on the edge of getting a new computer, maybe a new printer
will be in the deal too.
ALPS is the (only?) printer that can print  in white for model railroading
decals.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714