Re: [OM] (Fwd) query

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) query
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:32:10 EDT
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> i own an Olympus OM2n and came across some one selling a Pentax varigami (l-
>  shaped)viewfinder, would it fit my camera?

If this is the Olympus Varimagni finder, it fits all OMs. Great little
gadget. Right angle viewing, dioptric correction, and variable magnification
(1.2x, 2.5x) in one unit. I use mine frequently. It's always with me when I
have my tripod.

I understand the Pentax units fit the OMs as well. I've heard that the Pentax
right angle finder is preferred by some because it apparently doesn't invert
the image.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA