RE: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: RE: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:32:02 -0400
George,
Gotta tell you that I received a couple of nice personal notes from Jeffrey.
The trouble with e-mail on a list like this is that: 1. you can't take it
back and 2. everyone sees it.
Also, what is said between two individuals should stay that way and not go
public.  George, of all people, you should respect that.
Sometimes the heat of the moment causes many of us to do some rather rash
things.  Remember the public flames Jan Steinman and I had about that
OM-4?!!  I still haven't used that camera and probably never will. That
should have never come out to the list like it did.  Same thing could happen
here.  We need to be courteous, just like the person was in the same room
with us.
Those feelings, if not controlled and expressed the wrong way, can do some
damage.

Its never too late to say you're sorry.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH