[OM] FS: 40/2 & 24/2.8

Subject: [OM] FS: 40/2 & 24/2.8
From: "christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 99 18:42:52 +0200
Dear All

I have to sell my lovely 40/2 to finance my recent purchase of a 21/3.5 (yes I
know, it's the wrong way around to do business...)

The lens is in very good condition but for a small burr on the aperture ring
(which is on the front of the lens).  The glass is unmarked and the whole thing
is quite small and handy physically as well as having a good angle of view for
general photography.  I'm looking for £220 plus postage.

I also have a 24/2.8 which is sort of redundant now that I have a 21/3.5 (which
complements my 28/2.8 nicely - David the 28 is nice and compact, but so is the
24).  The lens is in good condition but has a small nick on the knurled part of
the aperture ring.  This lens comes with a case and metal hood and I'm looking
for £90 plus postage.

Both come with cap and rear cover.  I will not go up from these prices
(reference a little trouble earlier this year on the List regarding advertised
prices and competition.  However, I am about to  advertise the 2 lenses in
Amateur Photographer in the UK for the same prices.

Regards
Chris

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx