Re: [OM] Bounce grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce grip 2
From: "Alexander Fisher Wilson" <a.f.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 19:01:47 +0100
My flashphoto group manual states, for bounce grip 2 -
"It also incorporates a powerful additional power source, which is activated
simultaneously, and works in tandem, with the power source housed in the
flash unit, thereby speeding up the recycling time"

So, it's OK to leave the batteries in the grip and in the flash unit.

Alex Wilson