Re: [OM] OM 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2000
From: George Bernabe <gbernab1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:11:06 -0700
I have an OM2000.  I use it with 50mm f1.4, 75-150mm f4 and 28mm f2.0
lenses.  I was looking for a new manual everything camera with spot
metering so I could challenge myself every now and then.  I'm happy with
the build and performance.  It doesn't have TTL flash capabilities and
doesn't accept winders.  I use it mainly for landscape photography.  The
timer activated mirror lock-up is a very useful feature.  Email me if
you want me to send you pictures I've taken with it.

George