Re: [OM] Hoya ND 400

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoya ND 400
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 13:36:42 +0200
Thanks Ingemar,
I do think though that buying a special ICS foil filter is even safer than
the Hoya. I've heard that here as well as from another experienced astro
photographer, so I won't buy the Hoya.

However, 4 days ago I made an Email request for price confirmation for an
ICS filter to that astro speciality shop in Augsburg, Germany of which I
posted the link here some days ago... Great service! They haven't even
bothered to reply!! And I offered to prepay for the thing!!! So far, I must
say, they suck big time!!!!

If anybody knows a suitable shop link elsewhere in Europe/UK, please post
it. I'll search also.

Thomas