[OM] I like the Zuiko 4.0/200mm

Subject: [OM] I like the Zuiko 4.0/200mm
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 08:33:39 -0700
>Alternatively, does anybody use the Zuiko 4.0/200mm? How's your rating on
this one?
__________________
Dear Thomas,

I like to use the Zuiko 4.0/200mm a lot. Check out Hans' info at
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/lensgroup/200mmf4.htm

I find it is excellent for taking photos of whales
http://pw2.netcom.com/~flzhgn/whalep5.htm

I am planning to use it with some extension tubes later today to photograph
dragonflies
on water lillies.

Now a question for the OM group:

Does anyone have recommendations for making a pinhole that can be used on
an OM camera or any examples of pinhole photos done with an Olympus Camera?

I am thinking of making a pinhole attachment that I can use with my Olympus
extension
tubes, etc.

Hank Hogan <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>