[no subject]

From: "Gilles Grosgurin" <gilles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:39:30 -0700
I'm new to this list and I need a little help.  I owned an OM2 for about 2
years and I use it mainly for astrophotography.  Last night after packing up
for the night I was unable to unlock the B LOCK button, it seems as it was
stuck in B setting.  Only after removing the lens I was finally able to release
the B lock.  I was only able to duplicate this problem once again after
numerous tries. I'm a little concerned.  Any idea about what's happening?

Gilles