Re: Scanner Woes, was Re: [OM] Shift Lens Panoramic?

Subject: Re: Scanner Woes, was Re: [OM] Shift Lens Panoramic?
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:32:40 +0100
John A. Lind
>... no matter which way I turned it, the machine
>would not scan the whole print...

I wonder whether it would help if you stuck the print to a piece of dark
card a bit bigger than the print, to present the machine with a border to
detect. There's a mode somewhere in my scanner software that detects a white
page against the black scanner lid -- maybe this other machine has a white
background and is looking for something darker.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx