Re: [OM] 35-70/4 with play in it ; fix needed...

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/4 with play in it ; fix needed...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:26:02 -0400
I've seen play in the helicoid threads themselves as if the grease has dried
up.  Other times, (with some lenses) intermediate tubes in the main assembly
come loose.
If you are going to open the mount, look for 2 prongs, 180 degrees apart
that slide in notches in part of the helicoid.  Sometimes these come loose
too.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714