Re: [OM] Depth of field

Subject: Re: [OM] Depth of field
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:57:47 EDT

>    Although this is a very interesting thread and am learning
>  alot.....I hope this is just an example and you're not really thinking
>  of doing this.  Just in case......one word of warning........ if
>  you're caught by the right person while you're on or near those tracks
>  you could be arrested and prosecuted for tress-passing on government
>  property.

Sort of true. I do have some train track photos taken at grade crossings
 but my query was only a hypothetical one.  Thanks for the warning. I think
that there's no easy solution to my depth of field query and that I'll have
to print out a table for each of my wide angles.  Thanks to John Lind for the
URL for DOF questions.

Warren