Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!
From: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:13:14 -0500
First and foremost:  Great job George!  Thanks!

I, for one, would like to see/read some critiques on some of these shots,
especially my own.  Of course no one will know which that is till George
puts the names up

 The critique, whether it deals with technique, composition or just
general impressions or feelings the shot may evoke, is one of the best
ways I can think of to learn and improve.  IMHO, one of the biggest
reasons for sharing our work is constructive feedback, both good and bad.
(but no flames please)

Daryl Hurley