[OM] A Day In The Life

Subject: [OM] A Day In The Life
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:40:55 -0700
George,
        I for one really like the "Look" of the "A Day In The Life" Gallery.  I
am honored to have my photo in such company.  I don't mind saying that I
was a little hesitant in submitting my choice of photo, but in the
context you have put together I am impressed.  Thanks for all of your
hard work.  And thanks also to all the contributors.

Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer
Team FCAR
http://home.earthlink.net/~teamfcar/
Dublin, California

PS. My daughter was with me as I viewed the Gallery and the photos with
Birds, Geese and Swans were her favorite.  Thanks again