Re: [OM] Re: 21/3.5 infinity focus was: shops with net access was: Re:

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 21/3.5 infinity focus was: shops with net access was: Re: [OM]Hoya ND 400
From: "christopher.barker" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 99 09:22:23 +0200
No difference between bodies that I have noticed with longer lenses (up
to the 300/4.5).  The last time I noticed a difference was when I bought
the OM1N 4 years ago and found that I could not focus very easily.  It
was only 2 years later (after frustrating out-of-focus shots appearing
repeatedly) that I discovered that I needed spectacles.  The OM4 that I
had been using had masked the problem.  Once I got specs (early 98) it
all got suddenly better.

Chris

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx