Re: [OM] My OM1 search and rescue mission.

Subject: Re: [OM] My OM1 search and rescue mission.
From: "christopher.barker" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 99 17:42:02 +0200
Stephen, you clearly know how to sort your OM life out (without S-W-M-B-O
discovering of course), but I am a little worried about your near-fetish with
fish, 2 of and wet!  Is this a ménage á trois in scales... or some sort of
necrophilia?

Should we not rescue the OM1, however well-treated since purchase (into
slavery?), to save its little match-meter soul?

... although of course I don't have the dosh for a return ticket to Oz after
buying my latest little fetish - I mean essential lens ;-)

Chris

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx