Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Version 1 Now Online!
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:04:02 -0400
Lovely! But for us bandwidth-rich people, how about 1024x1536 as a
third level, after button & 640x480?

Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein