RE: [OM] F280 vs T32

Subject: RE: [OM] F280 vs T32
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:32:18 -0400
I essentially agree with George, unless you have or want to use a Bounce
Grip 2.  The F280 won't fit on it unless you use the Flash Extender.  But,
angle of coverage is the same, guide #'s essentially so.  The higher aspect
of the F280 gives it the advantage in my book.  No bounce, but...just don't
drop it ;>) !
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx