Re: [OM] about aditl reviews

Subject: Re: [OM] about aditl reviews
From: "Arnab Kumar Banerjee" <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:48:26 PDT

Our own George of the ADITL fame wrote --

Acer;

I just don't have the time to do this.  I have 3 alternate suggestions:

1) Wait til I post the names and folks can e-mail direct if they want.

An excellent suggestion. folks can e-mail critiques/suggestions directly to each other offlist. I for one would like to "discuss" my photograph with the "reviewer" however can't do that on list for fear of increasing list traffic.

2) Wait til I get a commentary system added to the site (may not happen for V.1)

George, does that mean we are coming out with V.2 for July? Can i start sending you my July ADITL entry? :-)
BTW, thanks George for all the work you put in for V.1

3) You volunteer to implement your idea.  I'll send you a
cross-reference of e-manil addresses vs image number.

Not a bad idea. In case Acer is busy with school, i can volunteer. (i know I am going to regret this). However, if you guys do take me up on my offer - let me elucidate. I'll volunteer my services for a limited period of time. (I currently am not too busy - but might be so by the endo of the month) So, everybody can send me critiques by a fixed deadline (say July 25) and I'll keep on consolidating replies. On july 26 i'll send the whole bunch of the photograph comments to the respective list member. All discussions thereafter should take place offlist. however guys, remember I'm volunteering only is Acer is busy, which I pray he is not ;-)

As a long term solution (ie for the next versions of ADITL) - I vote option 1.
Arnab.