Re: [OM] Olympus America site makeover

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus America site makeover
From: Malcolm Clay <claym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:28:54 -0500
>"c.e. packard" wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone on the list checked out the site make-over at
>> http://www.olympusamerica.com/ ?

Just in case anyone from Olympus America is lurking--While the "look" of
the site is new, I don't see that they have really added any CONTENT on the
OM system. I wish they would expand the online information, maybe some spec
sheets, online manuals (including outdated products), parts lists, etc.
I've seen webpages of individual sites that have more Olympus information
online than Olympus has. It would be nice if they would either pool the
information at their "home" site, or provide links to user sites that make
this information available. I guess the OM system isn't the cash cow it
once was. Well, I've got to carry my camera bag down to the tar pits so we
can petrify...