[OM] FS: 180mm f/2.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] FS: 180mm f/2.8 Zuiko
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:51:02 EDT
I've been able to talk Bob Coffey out of selling on ebay the second 180mm
f/2.8 he has put up for sale this year.  Bob has previously sold his entire
OM outfit to OM List subscribers, with a few left overs then sold on ebay.
While I haven't seen this lens, his fine ebay feedback rating and successful
sales to List folks speak volumes.

The following will be available first come first served until this Sunday,
only:

Olympus 180 mm f/2.8 Lens - The barrel is very clean and the focusing action
is smooth. There is only the slightest hint of wear on the front edge of the
built-in lens hood. The glass is multi-coated and unscratched. Overall, the
lens rates a 10-. It comes with a Samigon M/C 1A filter. The lens comes with
its original Olympus lens case and is packed in the original Olympus box. See
photos at:

http://members.aol.com/bobcoffey/180f28.jpg and
http://members.aol.com/bobcoffey/180f28closeup.jpg

Price is $600.  If desired, I'd be willing to lens test this on a OM-4 or
OM-2000 body prior to finalizing the sale.  I suspect it will test out better
than on an OM-1.  Note that this lens makes a fine combo with the 1.4X
teleconverter.

Contact me off list if interested.  Partial trades on prime quality equipment
considered.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV