[OM] Vivitar 400/5,6 for OM and other long tele

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 400/5,6 for OM and other long tele
From: "Dunay Gejza" <hadesia@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:20:47 +0200
I saw that the same lens was several times "walking" through e-bay
without the reserve was met. What do you think about this lens? It is
interesting that I newer saw Zuiko 400/6.3 on e-bay (I am monitoring
it only over 1 month), although one 600/6.5 was sold. Is the Zuiko
400mm that rare compared with Zuiko 300mm (latest are there often)?
What do you think about performace, contrast, etc Zuiko 600/6.5
compared to Tamron LD 300/2.8 with 2x converter?

Best regards

Gejza Dunay