Re: [OM] Zuiko MC 90 / f2 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko MC 90 / f2 macro
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 00:25:48 +0800
I am very lucky that the 90/2 I sold last year was come back to me again, I
had never gave this lens and myself a chance to understand each other in
deep. I always feel it hard to handle for macro. Due to its weight and focal
length, I need at least 1/250s for hand held shooting. Last year when I
found its performance is not as good as the 100/2 at distance object, I
sold it for other OM stuffs.

Well, with so many people praise about this lens, I will try to use this
lens more and see if I will fall in love with it.

C.H.Ling