RE: [OM] Olympus cases

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus cases
From: Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC/SVT <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:39:01 -0500
I've had good luck in getting my old Olympus cases repaired locally at a
shoe / leather goods repair shop. The cost is not necessarily less than used
or NOS (new old stock) cases, but my early 1970's cases look better than the
newer stuff I can buy.

Nick Smoliga
smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SvT TF12 - Investment Projects