Re: [OM] Focusing screen characteristics: OM 2-x series vs. Beattie?

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing screen characteristics: OM 2-x series vs. Beattie?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:03:59 +0800
Hi BB,

The OM2-4 is very fine and bright, with lens stop down to F11 it is still
very fine, didn't like the 1-series screen. Since it is too fine and very
transparent, it does not work very well with wide angle lenses (just like
the OM 1-8, it only works with telephotos). Also, as some member had
mentioned before, it is bright but the DOF effect is not so accurate.

It is my subjective opinions only, if anyone has other opinions, please
correct me.

C.H.Ling