Re: [OM] ADITL Comments

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Comments
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:22:51 -0400
Anhingas do look a lot like shags/cormorants (which are two names for the
same bird).  Anhingas are also called water turkeys 'down South where I
grew up.

IMHO, You can see them the best in Everglades National park at the nature
trail.  There you can get about 10 feet and they'll just sit.  I don't
think there's a better place to get bird close ups in the wild.

Skip