Re: [OM] no email till 23rd

Subject: Re: [OM] no email till 23rd
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:52:50 -0500
Hey guys, now that the Acersnapper's not listening, I can tell you.  I use a
free Hotmail account also subscribed to the OM list to avoid such email outages,
particularly when I'm out of town.  Nowaday's every town library or Kinkos
Copies store has WWW access so you never have to be without a daily fix of OM
talk...

Quiet, I think I hear him coming back.

Gary Edwards (alias maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx)