Re: [OM] ADITL1_16

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL1_16
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:10:40 -0400
I've tried on many occasions to shoot in the ummmm.....challenging ...
conditions of racing at night under horrible lights with color films.  This
shot does a very good job capturing the moment under very difficult
circumstances.  The lighting conditions make focus almost a guessing game,
the action is incredibly fast and who knows what the color temperature of
the floodlights really is anyway!  Well done.

I'm I correct that f/8 @ 1/60 means the 180mm lens was set at f/8, meaning
an effective setting of f/16?  Or was the lens at f/4, giving an effective
setting of f/8?  I'm supposing the latter.

John P