[OM] zoom lens suggestion

Subject: [OM] zoom lens suggestion
From: "Steve Friedland" <sdf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:12:56 -0500
I am new to the list.  I bought my OM1 in high school over 20 years ago.  I
have just become interested in photography again and purchased another body
(OMG) along with some used Zuiko lenses: 135 f3.5; 75-150 f4 and 35 f2.8.  I
already had a Zuiko 50 f1.8 and 28 f3.5 along with a Quantrary 80-205 zoom.

All of the fixed length Zuikos are excellent and have me satisfied.   The
75-150 zoom, however, is not satisfactory.  I had the lens cleaned and serviced
by an olympus shop but it still is not what I had hoped for.

I am interested in others' recommendations for third party zooms in the range
of 28-135 and 80-200.  My budget is small so I hope some of the third party
lenses are less expensive.