Re: [OM] olympus cases/flying self-portraits (going OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus cases/flying self-portraits (going OT)
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 99 09:38:51 +0200
This used to be a recurring nightmare for me - in my youth - or that the
controls were frozen and I had to use the trims to fly the aircraft in
the opposite sense!  It doesn't worry me any more ...

In fact, one of our pilots took off without doing his control checks some
years ago and lost control because the moving tailplane ("tailerons" or
"horizontal stabilators") were not connected.  A very sad time for the
pilots at that base and for the engineers responsible - mistakes made on
both sides.

Chris

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx