Re: [OM] OT Zuiko MC 90 / f2 macro (now OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Zuiko MC 90 / f2 macro (now OT)
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 99 09:38:53 +0200
Black Adder does have some similarities with Gollum - you should find
some on video if at all possible.  Black Adder I, II or III would do.

Forget about Teletubbies is my advice.  It is abominable children's
television inspired (?) by the worst of US children's television.  Please
forgive my vehemence, but I feel very strongly about the so-called
"dumbing-down" of the boradcast media.  From the best TV and radio
services in the world, we are heading downhill rapidly.  In addition,
although I can receive the wonderful BBC Radio 4 on Long Wave here in
Germany, when there is Test Cricket on, they play that all day... aaargh!

Sorry about the OT stuff; I'll accept your admonishments in advance.

The 90/2 sounds like a wonderful lens, but I don't believe that I could
handle it.  I prefer the smaller lenses for everyday photos (and believe
me, my photos are everyday ones ...;-))

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx