Re: [OM] OT (VERY OT) Zuiko MC 90

Subject: Re: [OM] OT (VERY OT) Zuiko MC 90
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 15:08:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/99 11:57:06 AM EST, jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Oh well, TV. "57 channels, and nothin' on" as Bruce Springsteen put it. I
 should put that in my sig file ... >>

        Hey, you young whippersnappers.... some of you have 57, some have 300
or so channels.... I was just telling my 9 yr old son last night how I only
had 7 channels growing up and he didn't believe me! I'm sure he won't believe
it when I mention black and white TV and NO remote!  And none of this
"children's programming" like Sesame Street or Teletubbies, no sir, those
were the days when "children's programming" meant reruns of "The Three
Stooges" ! ( See, It didn't hurt us any,
did it ? ! )

        George  S. (sounding more like my father every day)