[OM] Re: Message from Hank about NiMh vs NiCd & M18v control pack 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Message from Hank about NiMh vs NiCd & M18v control pack 2
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:31:48 -0700
Hey Mark --

Thanks for the tips!

I need to retime my switch so I think I'll try out your method the next time.
I don't know about adding additional cells, though.  Aren't you afraid of
burning
out the little DC motor?

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the two entire 9 volt battery pack cells.  An
additional
bonus was that when I dissected the plastic battery pack I found that the lowest
"cell"
was a piece of styrofoam which was removed making it that much easier to fit
inside
the M18v Control Back 2 where space is quite limiting.

-- Hank