[OM] Neat Olympus thing

Subject: [OM] Neat Olympus thing
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 04:14:39 EDT
I have always had difficulty writng down basic subject, camera, lens,
shutter, aperture and exposure compensation information by using note cards,
Day Runner type things, tape recorders, electronic organizers, etc. But I
think I found the solution.  Olympus makes this little digital recorder about
the size of 4 inches by 1 1/2 inches at the widest. It tapers down to a
rounded nub at the top and bottom and must weigh 2 oz.  It will record 90
minutes digitally, can be indexed and categorized. This would be great for
photography with multiple bodies. I saw it today for $99 at a couple of
stores.

Neat!!

Warren