Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:51:09 -0500
Barry, don't worry about it.  I used to shoot lots of Kodak High-Speed Infrared
in my OM-1 (with
dimpled pressure plate).  I printed them myself and never detected any pattern
in the negative.
Go ahead and shoot - it's neat stuff.

By the way, did anyone ever bid on your 28/3.5?  Eight cents the last time I
looked - insulting
even for a lowly 28/3.5, after all, it is a Zuiko!

Gary Edwards