Re: [OM] Midsummer Dream Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Midsummer Dream Sale
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:15:04 -0500

Gary Schloss wrote:

> Oh wait!  It's not _my_ name they're writing!!!!  It's... It's...
> Oh @#$%, it's George W. Shrub's name!  I can't @#$0ng believe it!!!
> Hey, come on guys!  He already has plenty of cash.  Isn't it high time
> to start supporting your friendly, independent, hard working, and VERY
> compassionate purveyor of fine OM toys, moi??  I promise to "feel your
> pain".  Read my lips: ... woops, so sorry, I think I am barking up the
> wrong Bush.  Never mind!  :-) :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> /Gary Schloss.

Be careful what you say, Gary.  Mrs. Shrub and I spent some time together 5
years ago on the campaign trail, working to get our respective spouses
elected.  We both succeeded.  She is a bright and charming lady.  Don't
know how Shrub himself will work out, but she will be an outstanding First
Lady.

(Note to non-Texans:  "Shrub" is liberal columnist Molly Ivan's nickname
for George W. Bush, the current Republican frontrunner for our next
Presidential election [get it: Bush the Younger = Shrub])

OM content: I shot a picture of Shrub in a honky tonk using an OM-2N, T-32,
Bouncegrip 2, 50/1.8.

Regards,
Another Gary