Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:50:39 -0700
<<Folks, *never* pay for such crap! And if you are thinking of getting a
new OS, look for anything but Windows.>>

I don't know if this is relevant to windows or not but "I am not
complaining".

I wrapped my 2 year old Gateway 2000 in a bed sheet and plopped it into
the trunk of my car.  Why?  Because I was towing it behind a 14 foot U haul
truck for 2,400 miles in blistering heat. A four day trip.
When I arrived at my destination I still left it in the trunk in the Las
Vegas desert
for another four days (until I found a place to set it up).  It worked
flawlessly.
OS-Windows 95 / Processor-Pentium MMX 233

OM content- The OM1 and 2 got the same treatment except they came in
at night to sleep.  Of course they are unscathed.
Now let's see what happened to the film they were loaded with.

Charlie (never found MS to be a problem) Loeven