RE: 4-Ti prices - was:Re: [OM] 2 or 4?

Subject: RE: 4-Ti prices - was:Re: [OM] 2 or 4?
From: Brian Huber <BHuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:39:39 -0400
Columbus Camera.  The Ti was in a drawer, they were too embarrassed by it's
appearance to have it on the shelf.  Had been used as a rental camera.
The 4 had just been sitting for a long time.
Columbus Camera is also the lister on eBay that had a 4 For Parts listed ~ 1
month ago. I put a note to this list to avoid it because of focus and
shutter speed ring problems.
Yes, I know I paid too much for the 4, but it's still worth it!
Columbus Camera is also the store that I got the 300 Zuiko for Olaf Greve
for ~$150 and the same store where I got the Tokina AT-X 80-200 2.8 for
$120.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx