[OM] [lens hood/close-up lens/200F5] OM system items for sale...

Subject: [OM] [lens hood/close-up lens/200F5] OM system items for sale...
From: Patrick Giagnocavo <a222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:50:59 -0400
Hi,

I have a few Oly things for sale.  My body got snatched (OM body that
is) thus the lens is all that I have, in addition to the lens hoods and
close-ups below.

I have a 200mm f5 lens for sale.  It is is excellent condition, no
scratches or marks on lens at all.  Stops are 5, 8, 11, 16, 22, 32.
There are a few specks of dust inside the lens though but this will not
affect performance.  $50.00 or will trade for OM4 :-)

I also have some mint-in-box items for OM system:

Lens Hood 1.2/55 - 55mm diameter, has small screw that you turn to
tighten the hood on the lens. $3 each or 2 for $5

Close-Up Lens 49mm diameter, f=40cm.  either multi-coated or
single-coated I am not sure. in box, holder, with instruction sheet. $5
each or 2 for $8

Close-Up Lens 55mm diameter, f=40cm.  either multi-coated or
single-coated I am not sure. in box, holder, with instruction sheet. $5
each or 2 for $8 - have about ten of them

the instruction sheets for these close up lenses state:

"These two close-up lenses provide the most economical method of taking
close-ups with the OM-1 standard lenses...with these close-up lenses,
the minimum focusing distance of teh lenses can be continuously varied
from 45cm (17.75 inches) to 19cm (7.25 inches).  At the minimum
distance, a 12x8cm (4.75x3.125 inch) area can be photographed full in
the frame."

The sheet also indicates use with extension tubes as well.

note:  you don't get infinity focus with one of these on the lens, and
the sheet indicates you should use f8 or f11 for best quality (of course
you would do that anyways to get good depth of field).  You could
probably stack two on top of each other, but you would degrade image
quality.

shipping is $3.00 anywhere in the USA, regardless of order size.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
a222@xxxxxxxxxxx