Re: [OM] 200/4

Subject: Re: [OM] 200/4
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:22:00 +0200
Tom Trottier schrieb:

> I never thought of masking half the frame to double the amount of
> testing, but it's a great idea!

Halfframe? I haven´t thought of it, but that would be a great idea,
just think: Taking the first exposure with the lens to test and one of
this split-image-vignetting filters, than rewinding without moving the
film, turning the filter 180 degrees, mounting Garys reference lens and
taking the second exposure.
After that Gary would be able to evaluate the performance of lens
against his reference without switching the slides.

I have no idea how Gary could have done his tests without our
"brilliant" ideas. ;-)

Regards

Richard

> > Tom Trottier schrieb:

> "Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein

Could our suggestions be simpler? ;-)