[OM] OM 4

Subject: [OM] OM 4
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:28:54 -0700
I just looked at the OM-4 at Encinitas Photo Center.  It's atleast an 8+
or 9-.
Gary the owner is asking $279.00 with a 50mm 1.4 (I think the lens is
included).
So, if anyone is interested, this looks like a bargin to me.  I just got
a lens from him today and if I needed another body I would not be
sending this out.
Contact me off list and I will give you his phone #.  I've purchased a
few lenses, a winder, and a T-32 and they have always been good deals at
less than national market value.

Phillip Franklin