Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:06:29 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:34:10 -0700, Jan Steinman wrote:

>> >I forget the discussion. Was this in regard to B&W IR film? I've shot
>> >Kodak Infrared Ectachrome with
>
>good results!

This was with the standard pressure plate or flat pressure plate?

Also, one lister suggested setting ASA to 50, metering without the 25
filter, then mounting the filter and shooting. Alternately, metering
with filter and ASA set to 400 (allowing for 3 stops lost to 25A
filter). Any thoughts?

BBB
BBB
-