[OM] Why has Lee been so quiet lately? :)

Subject: [OM] Why has Lee been so quiet lately? :)
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:12:12 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
I guess you're all wondering by now why you haven't heard much from me
on the mailing list, and why the FAQ's haven't been updated in a while.
Well, it's been a busy summer for me, but I'm happy to report I now have
a new job!  I'll be moving from Wellesley to Appalachian State
University in Boone, NC.  They already have 32", 18", and 16" telescopes
at their research observatory, and I'm being hired as the Observatory
Engineer to help maintain those.  More importantly, we plan to bring
on-line new 26", 44", and, if things work out, a 72" over the next few
years.

How does this affect the FAQs?  It really doesn't.  They will remain at
Wellesley until I get my workstation set up at Appalachian, at which
time I will move them and put in an autoforward link.  I'll try to do
all the revisions that have piled up either this weekend before I leave
for the Solar eclipse, but if I run out of time before I leave, it will
likely be the end of September before they get done.

In other FAQ news, I just got a request from Olympus Europa asking if
they could link to my page!  I gladly told them yes.  Wonder if Oly
America will follow suit?

Cheers,
--Lee
R. Lee Hawkins                           lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Astronomy
Whitin Observatory      http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/lee.html
Wellesley College                        Ph. 781-283-2708
Wellesley, MA 02481                      FAX 781-283-3667