RE: [OM] Olympus Pen F

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Pen F
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:33:47 -0500
Thanks for your reply - since you have a Pen F, there is no problem with
batteries, right?  Also do you use the little meter that goes over the
shutter speed dial?

Stuart

Stuart Phillips

Assistant Director, Professional Training Programs
Division of Continuing Education
University of Massachusetts Boston

Tel:    (617) 287 7289
Fax:    (617) 287 7297